Okay, so I want to thank you guys for the solid posts thus far this week, and to encourage you as you write your essays tonight. While the essay seems simple, it isn't always easy to state a genuine, meaningful belief in so small a space of words. But you have always pulled through, have always exceeded my expectations of your talents, abilities, diligence, and intellectual fortitude. I expect no less in these essays than for you to once again leap the bounds of my already high hopes.
I'm replying to your reflections as I can, and I'm certainly not forgetting any of you. There's only so much time in the day, and I work as hard as I can for all of you--you know that. And I know that you guys work hard too, so again my thanks for all that you do for me and for the school that, despite our sometimes emotional comments, we all love.
I'm preparing to record your essays tomorrow, so enjoy this song from an album released today as I test the streaming audio options available to us. See you then.
29 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment